As an accomplished football coach, I have enjoyed teaching and training hundreds of athletes over the span of 3 decades; I have had the opportunity to elevate their skills and prepare them for personal and athletic success on many levels:
- 25 years coaching at the high school level
- 1 year coaching at Arizona State University
- 2 years coaching at Scottsdale Community College
- 6 seasons coaching in the semi-pro league in Arizona.
As an athlete, I have had the opportunity to play football at the collegiate level, and briefly as a professional:
- Arizona State University, I was a 4-year letter winner, Team Captain and all PAC-10 Offensive Linemen.
- After the 1983 Fiesta Bowl, I signed a contract to play for the Arizona Wranglers USFL; I was later cut after injuries that required foot surgery.
- I next signed with the Kansas City Chiefs, however, did not make final roster.
- I next signed with the San Antonio Gunslingers (USFL) and was later released due to illness.
- In 1985, I served as an ASU offensive line coach under HC Darryl Rogers
Currently, I am the owner of Training Better Athletes; I train dozens of offensive linemen from multiple area high schools. I also serve as a consultant to several high school coaching staffs in the Phoenix metro area.